Our client is a reputable electornic company worldwide, you'll not want to miss out this opportunity!
Salary: $3200 - $4000 + AWS | Travel Cost are covered.
1) Lead and/or support activities to grow the business for the company’s products and solutions (primarily video management systems).
These may include site surveys, proof-of-concept demo and quotation preparation.
2) Work closely with partners to review RFP tender documents, evaluate requirements and provide technical advice towards the
preparation of proposals.
3) Monitor various regulatory environments and ensure compliance for relevant products/solutions.
1) Organize and conduct trainings for sales and technical staff (“train-the-trainer”), and end-users.
2) Plan and prepare training materials, may involve work with appointed creative agencies.
Marketing and Business Development Support
1) Support marketing activities e.g. exhibitions, seminars and demo sessions, and ensure excellence in the showcase of all products/
2) Manage basic maintenance contract pipeline for effective follow-up and business reporting purposes.
3) Expand maintenance contract pipeline by continuously building portfolio of potential partners and customers
4) Monitor competitive environment, provide analysis and feedback to management and HQ product planning team
1) Conduct 1st-Level system & product troubleshooting
2) Conduct simple product (hardware) board-level repair.
3) Conduct product failure trend analysis.
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering-related disciplines
• Possess good technical background and understanding in AV/IT, networking and project management. Eg: Cisco networking
certification, CITPM, PMP or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in professional Audio/ Visual industry
• Possess critical thinking skills, able to independently analyze and find solutions to problems. Eager to learn and adapts to
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to explain technical concepts clearly to both experts and laypersons
• Regional role, overseas traveling required (about 40% of time)
Mobile: 8668 2866
Hazel Sng (R1767137)
Just Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd (EA12C6295)